Sunday, April 13, 2008

American Idol - No more for this season!

It was a rude shock for me watching the last few minutes of American Idol last thursday ever since I have been following this season's show quite closely. And yeah, you know why - Michael Johns was surprisingly in the bottom three contestants, and more unbelievably was booted out of the contest.

He was the contestant I was ever voting for since his performance of Bohemian Rhapsody - a performance that completely mesmerized me. Though other contestants, especially David Cook too, was getting my support, this didn't deter me to drop off voting for MJ every week which is not the case for others.

I'm one of those who is still in shock for this guy leaving the show when I strongly felt him to be winning this, or was definitely assured of him being atleast a runner up.

Now I'm totally disappointed with this show, and have nothing to expect out of it. The only reason if I may still be watching this for rest of this season would definitely be DC, but I have made up my mind not to participate in voting anymore.



I eagerly awaited his performances every week during the show. As assserted by Simon too, I would definitely be missing his performances as he was the main reason why I was watching AI.

I hope he comes out with his album very soon. Till then, I would be continuing to watch his performances on youtube.

2 comments:

Sleeper 7 said...

aren't there any girls left in american idol to vote for?

Phani said...

hehe..forget voting, I even hate watching their performances...I'd rather flush my mobile away than voting for them.