Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ground breaking?

....this was one of the lumbering plans that I had to wait for a long time, possibly because of my high-profile activities as can be seen on my profile.
Now that this has seen the light of the day when my clock is just about to hit 12 midnight here, I want to see my profile being updated with a new task now by me.

And when it comes to justification of my blog name or the URL, I really don't have one. Eh?
Well, to be frank with the reasoning behind this, I'm a Leo who at all doesn't believe in Zodiac signs and am neither geeky - you don't see these in my profile (self justification to the core, huh?) .

So it all happened in the midst of this irony that I was long looking for a suitable name for my blog, which was definitely one reason for being late to the party. I was juggling through a lot of words online and at other repositories to make up for my online space. However, this struck my brain all of a sudden - like a thunder from the azure sky and it was lying available here, only for me to fill it up!

Now that I have made a royale entry into the arena, let me continue spreading my brilliance around.

No comments: